I have just hit an old problem with mozilla, having networked my laptop
at last (10 months since receipt).  The same version of mozilla (1.4)
runs on my desktop with Mandrake Prosuite 9.2 and on the Sony VAIO
laptop with Mandrake Download Edition 9.2.  There is a problem with
saving pages or images on the laptop from mozilla.  Right click and
choose Save As and nothing happens, no popup and no download manager.
Does anybody know if there is a way to enable saving in the browser?
When I had this problem on the desktop I took it to the expert list
but nobody there could explain it.  They said they had never seen or
heard of such behaviour.  Using GNOME on both machines.

Cheers
--
Len Lawrence
Xerox never comes up with anything original.