Hi guys
I installed Man10 but I was faced with a lot of packages installing errors
during installation like 'error in installing packege appache2', but I
continued installing it.
when everything is finished and I rebooted the system ,when it arrived to the
user menu there was about ten users that I did not ask for them like 'appache,
xfc,administrator,kassem,..'and when I clicked on my account and filled the
password the screen blinks and goes back to the users menu.
Anybody know what is wrong.
Best regards,

--Kassem Nasser--                                Kassem Nasser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             American University of Beirut
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            P.O.Box 11 -0236/5253
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Riad El Solh Beirut: 1107 2020
--WS:www.students.aub.edu.lb\~kmn01--            Lebanon