W liście z wto, 31-08-2004, godz. 13:36, Kassem Nasser pisze:
> Hi guys
> I installed Man10 but I was faced with a lot of packages installing errors
> during installation like 'error in installing packege appache2', but I
> continued installing it.
> when everything is finished and I rebooted the system ,when it arrived to the
> user menu there was about ten users that I did not ask for them like 'appache,
> xfc,administrator,kassem,..'and when I clicked on my account and filled the
> password the screen blinks and goes back to the users menu.
> Anybody know what is wrong.
> Best regards,

Maybe your desktop's packages haven't been installed properly. Try other
environment. If it is completely fresh install try to reinstall mdk (and
format any linux partitions).

If it won't help you might have some problems with the cd you've
installed from (most probable). When reinstalling pay attention on which
cd are those corrupted packages and try to re-download those disks.

--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>