Hi,

Last night I just make Wingate 3.0 work in my house, 2 computers interconected in a
LAN and they share internet acces throught a dial-up access and we boot have ICQ
working. Enable ICQ service in the gate requieres an aditional immplemantation of UDP
mapping service. If you are still interesting on it e-mail me back.

CARLOS