On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 16:28, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> On Friday 03 September 2004 20:54, Vincent Voois wrote:
> > I thought they where a good serve as a cup-placemat.
> >
> > J or M Montgomery wrote:

> > > There is a nice final solution to the MS crap.
> > >
> > > Take all of your Win Cds and make them as for a darts board.
> > > The rules subtract 25 points for each total miss and instant
> > > loss of game if you hit the center hole.  Damage must be done
> > > in order to score points.
> > >
> > > When a winner is declared he/she gets the opportunity to boot
> > > boot the computer and reformat the HDD.  If left at this point
> > > you could call it an uninstall party.  Better though is to let
> > > a MS user install Mandrake and then you have an install party.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >
> > > John Montgomery
>
> Windows-CDs absorb coffee, Coke and beer almost as bad as wisdom.
> On the other hand, if you've never seen one of those CDs take a hit
> from a 7,62 mm rifle at 300 meters, try it. It is spectacular and
> gives you a warm, inner joy.
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

I have a few wincds for target practise, I'll have to ask my brother
maybe he'll take me out plink'n some time ;>

terry

Terry Golightly ... t_dot_golightly-at-verizon_dot_net ... Pittsburgh,
Pa
Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Official) for i586 kernel
2.6.3-15mdk-i686-up-4GB
09:58:48 up 15 days, 17:28, 2 users, load average: 0.07, 0.17, 0.22

No friendship is so cordial or so delicious as that of girl for girl; no
hatred so intense or immovable as that of woman for woman. -- Landor