On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 20:30, JoeHill wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:07:00 -0400
> Carroll Grigsby disseminated the following:

> > > Using Win CDs for target practice is not good destroys the environment
> > > (the M$ crap not the target practice)
> > > ;-)
> >
> > What's wrong with the traditional practice of popping old CDs in the
> > microwave?
>
> ...doesn't fulfill the ultimate purpose of popping off a few rounds from a great
> big gun, which is of course to compensate for below-average physical
> characteristics in certain areas ;-)

So you've been running around examining or taking samples?

It's about time you came out of the closet.  It's all starting to make
sense now.

> Now, a launcher that would fire old CD's at 1000 FPS and 300 rounds per minute
> would be a *gas*. If CD's have any metal in them, couldn't you even build like a
> CD railgun? Heh. Look out Bill, yer about to feel the pain you've inflicted on
> others oh these many years...

If we extrapolate your original premise, then by your own logic your
preference for a railgun means you are "outgunned" by the gun owners in
the "certain physical characteristics" category.

Tongue in cheek alert for the comically impaired. :)

LX