On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:07:00 -0400
Carroll Grigsby disseminated the following:

> > Using Win CDs for target practice is not good destroys the environment
> > (the M$ crap not the target practice)
> > ;-)
>
> What's wrong with the traditional practice of popping old CDs in the
> microwave?

...doesn't fulfill the ultimate purpose of popping off a few rounds from a great
big gun, which is of course to compensate for below-average physical
characteristics in certain areas ;-)

Now, a launcher that would fire old CD's at 1000 FPS and 300 rounds per minute
would be a *gas*. If CD's have any metal in them, couldn't you even build like a
CD railgun? Heh. Look out Bill, yer about to feel the pain you've inflicted on
others oh these many years...

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
20:24:11 up 31 days, 20:09, 10 users, load average: 0.12, 0.13, 0.15