When I had installed MDK 10.0 I also had the apache web server, everything related to PHP, and MySQL installed during the initial installation and been updating them when they needed to be updated. I build websites for the fun of it, but I'm having trouble accessing the database. Would I need go into the Konsole and set myself up in MySQL.

I had always used Fox Serv, when it installed in my windows hdd it set everything up including the MySQL during the installation.

Bobby