I guess I woke up cranky this morning. (Still working on
my 1st cup of coffee.)  What is it you are wanting to do?

You can "access" MySQL from Apache, perl, C, etc.  You
can administer MySQL from phpMyAdmin (a web interface).

Bill
<RANT> Why do ppl ask for help and only give vague
descriptions? "I installed xyz and it doesn't work!
How can I fix it?" </RANT>