On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:01:37 -0400
Charles A Edwards disseminated the following:

> > Just out of curiosity, which thread/subject was 'hijacked'?
>

> [newbie] HHGTTG - Tertiary Phase

I only saw four posts on that one (TB, CE, and the two DJ's), must have missed
the post Katinka hijacked. I think I miss a few posts here and there, because
I'll see replies to OP's I never saw. It's not from my spam filters cuz these
mails are whitelisted by Procmail.

I blame Sympa!

Well, anyway, with all the hijacking going on, we should write a 'Hijacker's
Guide to the Mailing List'.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
23:19:11 up 39 days, 23:04, 6 users, load average: 1.15, 1.40, 1.54