On Wednesday 15 September 2004 13:12, Anthony Cull wrote:
> Good to hear... CDs ... costers.. may I suggest that you buy a
> usb flash it will be cheeper for you in the long run. This topic
> has lasted a while.. Quote "Although only 14 years old, my
> daughter isn't exactly stupid" At least she can use another
> operating system.. unlike most 14 year olds.

Excellent idea, Anthony. Thanks. Can you by any chance recommend a
USB flash that works with Mandrake as well as Windows ?  - I don't
have that much experience with USB other than my camera and
scanner.

And thanks for the roses for my daughter. Actually she grew up with
Linux, and when she got her brand new WindowsXP computer, her first
remark was : "good heavens, what a childish system" ! (In fact, her
comment was a bit harsher in Danish, but out of courtesy I'll not
try a translation on this decent list.)

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *