On Sunday 29 August 2004 11:13, Poogle wrote:

<snip>
> Out of curiosity some time ago I looked at Derive.  I got version
> 5 running using Crossover Office. I don't recall how well it ran
> as having got it to run my curiosity moved on to other things.
> You can d/l a trial version of Crossover Office and give it a go
</snip>

Thanks Poogle.  I'll give it a try. Would indeed solve gazillions of
problems. During the few days I was on line with her WindowsXP I
really felt like an intruder and terrorist to the entire Internet.
Even now, with her Windows box totally stand-alone, I feel
uncomfortable having this virus-magnet/dispenser in our home.

Paranoid ? - Maybe.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *