Bill Winegarden wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to setup my Fuji Finepix 2400 in LM10. I did not have any problem doing this in earlier versions and in 9.1 there was an automatic setup. However in 10 it seems that I have to set it up manually again. I have made a /mnt/camera directory and put a line in fstab to use it....

/dev/sda0 /mnt/camera  vfat      ro,noauto,user         0      0

However when I try to mount /mnt/camera it gives me this....

mount: special device /dev/sda0 does not exist

This is probably not much help to you, but mine are,
more /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:

Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
 Vendor: PIONEER  Model: DVD-ROM DVD-116  Rev: 1.22
 Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
 Vendor: MITSUMI  Model: CR-48X9TE        Rev: 1.0C
 Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
 Vendor:          Model: 1.3M DigitalCAM  Rev: 1.00
 Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
 Vendor: Generic  Model: USB Storage-SMC  Rev: 0090
 Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02

fstab entries for reader and camera,
/dev/sda1 /mnt/reader vfat umask=0,iocharset=iso8859-15,codepage=850 0 0
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/camera vfat umask=0,iocharset=iso8859-15,codepage=850 0 0

so maybe /dev/sda0 is not the camera on your system ?

John