On Sunday 19 September 2004 12:00 pm, JRH wrote:
> Sorry....
>
> I wont bother posting again then....
>
> You mean this list doesent strip HTML & attachments anyway?
>
> Oh well, I'll go back to lurking...

Now that's the wrong attitude.  We need everyone's participation to make this
a great list.

The point is, and I am living proof, because I had to go get this message out
of my trash when I saw Carol's message, is that many if not most of us have
filters set up that delete html posts automatically.  I never saw your first
post because my filters deleted it.

Including a jpg as part of a signature is just not being sensitive to others
bandwisth limitations.  We have a lot of people on dial-up in parts of the
world where Internet access is expensive, and doing things that reduce the
needed bandwidth of a message, like snipping irrelevant parts, short sigs and
no attachments is just being polite.

I have never heard of Incredimail before.  Is it a windows mailer?  Can't it
be set to post in plain text?
--
/g