Greg Meyer wrote:

On Sunday 19 September 2004 12:00 pm, JRH wrote:

Sorry....

I wont bother posting again then....

You mean this list doesent strip HTML & attachments anyway?

Oh well, I'll go back to lurking...

Now that's the wrong attitude. We need everyone's participation to make this a great list.

<snip>

I have never heard of Incredimail before. Is it a windows mailer? Can't it be set to post in plain text?

Incredimail it is a windows mailer, I know a few people that uses it and it can be set to send a plain text. A friend of mine send me email using incredimail and send plain text to me because she knows that I have several filters set up especially to delete emails using html.

BJL