I have been fighting with a dual boot installation for days. I give up!!! It's
time to ask you folks.
I just did a low level format of the Hard drive and then a fresh install of
win XP. Did a defrag, shut down right away and did a install of ML .  I
shrunk the windows partision 50%  and did the rest of the installation. All
went well. when I rebooted ML it worked great, as always. when I try to boot
to XP all get is a black screen with a flashing curser.
Anyone have any idea of what went wrong? Or how to fix it.

Thanks
    Marc