On Saturday 02 October 2004 01:45, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> IMHO Opera is one of the finest
> examples of commercial software living in harmony with the free (as
> in speech) community.

Kaj,
Your opinion means a great deal to me and I agree.
Opera though, has a too cluttered interface to appeal to me. If Konqueror
(gecko) would get it's javascript right I'd never even contemplate another
browser. I've got an icon on my desktop that says "internet banking" and
points directly at "opera", for all the other stuff I use konq. Crisp, clear
and no distracting eye-candy, especially the seamless transition to ftp
client and file browser is coooool;)

--
Good luck,
HarM