> > > The reply-to address issue was already discussed here. It is
> > > not my fault, as GMail does not allow the users to set the

I know it takes a little training, but so far both the mailers i
have used in linux (kmail and sylpheed) have reply-to-list actions.

Since i found those (waaaay back) i have not been bothered by
reply-to settings.

For people that are just on mandrake lists it seems like a pain to
switch habits.

I am on a bunch of lists, and some don't set the reply-to at all, so
it was easier for me make the switch.  ctrl+l for lists, ctrl+r for
individuals.

Another option is to set it to reply-to-list all the time.  If
there's no list, it just goes to the person.

And i would like to remind people again that the welcome message and
the etiquette (i never spell that correctly) page aren't mine: they
were written by me and several other list members.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org