On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:49:12 -0400 (EDT)
David B. Carter disseminated the following:

> Sure enough, when I go look, there is no "config" directory under the
> /usr/lib/python2.3/ directory. Now I'm stuck. I don't know what to do
> next. I ran rpmdrake and searched for python packages. There are tons of
> them, but I don't even know what I'm looking for.

I'm assuming you mean PyPanel and not Pekwm...

Methinks you have Python installed, but not the necessary libs. This should take
care of everything.

urpmi libpython-devel

I don't *think* you need the devel libs, but they may come in handy sometime,
and this will install both.

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
21:05:32 up 61 days, 20:53, 5 users, load average: 1.55, 1.91, 1.82