On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:15:48 -0400 (EDT)
David B. Carter disseminated the following:

> > I'm assuming you mean PyPanel and not Pekwm...
>
> You're right. My newbie-ness is painfully obvious...
>
> > Methinks you have Python installed, but not the necessary libs. This
> > should take care of everything.
> >
> > urpmi libpython-devel
>
> Thanks. I'll give it a shot...

BTW, could you do a 'rpm -qa | grep imlib2' on your machine? I'm curious to see
what your version is. My 9.2 box is now too out-of-date to run PyPanel 2.0, my
version of imlib is too old.

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
23:19:47 up 61 days, 23:07, 5 users, load average: 0.21, 0.68, 0.95