Thanks.

What ris does is allow you to boot from a network card and install windows 2000 and windows XP. The nice things is it an unattended installation and it installs quicker than from a cd.

The reason I want to do this is that I sell a lot of pc's where clients want WINXP installed and it is quicker for me to install this way around, as you can do 5 pc's at a time (IF needed)

I hear red hat had something that does this. I am just trying to find out if it is the same thing, or will I have to stick to windows server versions.

Thanks