On Thursday 07 Oct 2004 5:40 am, Alan wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> What ris does is allow you to boot from a network card and install
> windows 2000 and windows XP. The nice things is it an unattended
> installation and it installs quicker than from a cd.

Two ways:
Use the network boot floppy, which is on the distribution disks.
Or investigate bootp and tftp - boot as a thin client.

The first is probably the way you want to go. IIUC, it expects to have
an FTP server out there with the distribution on, so you'd have to set
that up, but I've not done either myself.

--
Richard Urwin