Some CD1 's  for Man 10 were not bootable.  Start with CD2, when that boots it will ask for CD1.  Then continue as normal.

----- Original Message -----
From: ali tig
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 5:07 PM
Subject: [newbie] Please help me...

hi everybody,

i have a computer with amd 64 processor. and i want set an mandrake 10.0 in my second hard disc. i bought the cd's from the mandrake store.

i insert the CD into the drive and reboot the machine. i press the [Enter] key to start the installation. after that there is any thing to go on. there is a black screen. i waited about half hour but anything. what the problem can be?

what can i do? is there anybody to help me. please help me...

ali

Do you Yahoo!?

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.