No, it's not a 3com card and it is definately plugged in.  It may help
to mention that this is a VM running under VMWare workstation.  I have
compiled and installed the VMWare drivers.  Now that I think about it,
could it be because the VMWare drivers don't load until after the NIC
would initialize?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:57:11 +0700, Fajar Priyanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com

David Johnson
http://www.edave.org