On Wednesday 27 October 2004 03:59 pm, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> >     I know reverting to 2.6.8.1-10 from -12mdk solved boot up
> > problems checking (Reiser) FS's after I added an SATA drive
> > into a mix of IDE drives a few weeks ago. With 2.6.8.1-12 the
> > system went crazy, but all is well with -10mdk.  I've got a
> > hunch the 'camera' problem is similar.  Just a suspicion tho
>
> </snip>
>
> Tom, do you have any idea as to where I can fetch kernel
> 2.6.8.1-10 ?

    -10mdk is the kernel that 10.1 CE was released with.  So if
you've got 10.1CE CD's you've got it. I went lookin for -10 on
the mirrors, specifically 'kernel-source' but didn't find it. In
my situation I'm still tryin to figure out why it makes such a
difference with my SATA/IDE mix.

   Sorry, like I said, it's a hunch
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American