On Thursday 28 October 2004 05:15 am, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> ......there's even smaller which
> fit on a credit card CD (<50Mb) like the FreeSoftwareFoundation
> membership card....hint, hint, nudge, nudge! ;)

    Had one for years ;)   BTW, did you get the (free to members)
book the Free Software Foundation sent out recently, "Free
Culture"?  Interesting reading an I'm only about 10% into the
book.

    For those that don't know what we're talking about, visit
http://www.gnu.org/   and please consider becoming a Associate
Member. Your MandrakeLinux is Linux (the kernel), but the rest of
it (99%) is GNU software. They need your support just as much as
the Mandrake Club does.
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American