I know you can't get rid of your "reply-to" field in gmail, which
causes all our relplies to go to you instead of the list.  This
severely handicaps you, as it hides replies from other list
members, including some who might know a better answer.

So, would it be very inconvenient to add a signature, something like
this :

"I use gmail, so if you reply, please take a look at the "To" field"

Just a suggestion ?

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *