Done and Done. ^_^ Thanks for the suggestion! Meanwhile, everyone who
missed my comment in the other thread I had going... please make a
point to submit a feature request to the gmail team for the option of
disabling the reply-to field if you haven't already! And bug your
gmail using friends to do so also. ^_^ If we flood them with requests
for it, they're bound to submit, yes?

I'm a gmail users! I'm still waiting on them to listen to my request
to allow me to disable my reply-to field. If you get this message via
a mailing list, please double check the to field before sending your
reply. Thanks much!
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."
     ~Rudyard Kipling