On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> Well I sent 2 "bounced" replies to Mindspring Support...think they will get
> the message soon and get the problem fixed????
> I may even have to put thier e-mail in my address book for easy reference...:)

Well,  as I said before... Chmouel said they'd removed this
person from the list, but apparently they keep re-adding
themselves or something, 'cause the bounces keep happening.
Technically it's not Mindspring's problem, it's a
list-server problem. However, since the user in question
has deliberately set their mail client to redirect the mail
to an invalid email address, I think it should continue to
be brought to their attention until the domain owner does
something about it.
        John