hi
sorry for some sort of confusion, my exe files really wont work in linux
but they works fine when i boot  to windows..
my question is about this Wine. Do wine is a separate installer? do i have
to download it  from where? if it is included in the CD then how to
install/configure it?
hope you can help me..

thanks...

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Inhabitant of Zion  |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           l.cc>               |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           andrake.com         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           11/08/2004 07:37 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           newbie              |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                 |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [newbie] *.exe files aren't recognize

Hi

Well I am guessing that you are not asking why Microsoft .exe files
won't work in Linux. You do realise that Microsoft programs won't
work under Linux unless you use some sort of windows emulator
like Wine don't you?

Or are you saying now when you boot into Windows all the .exe files in
your DOS partition now won't work?

More info needed...

--
  John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
  ICQ: 92791912  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]