Travis Crook wrote:
On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 07:23, Todd Slater wrote:

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 09:12:35AM -0500, JoeHill wrote:

Best of luck in your future efforts with Mandrake, remember we're always here to
help (though, running 9.2 still, I've been about as useful as tits on a bull
around here of late...).

I know what you mean, I'm still on 9.1 cause I don't want to mess with upgrading on account of server stuff. Who on the list would win the prize for running the oldest version of MDK?

Todd

My oldest is an 8.2 box with uptimes in the hundreds of days (usually
between power outages).

I can not match the old MDK versions - 9.2 was the first install of MDK for me. I do have a couple of old Redhat Installs though. (5.2 on a SparcStation II.) I tend to be slow to update - at least on servers. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. (By definition, security updates are fixes for something that is broke...) The desktop/laptop systems are another story. I always like to have at least one to play with!

Mikkel