On Friday 12 Nov 2004 23:34, Cezary Morga wrote:

> I've got four mail accounts on polish free mail servers. Unfortunately I
> keep experiencing some problems when trying to send anything from three
> of them via SMTP. It takes a lot of time to just connect to them - the
> rest goes swell. Only one of them - the one I'm using right now - works
> without a hitch.

I'm not sure I've understood you correctly, with regard to the way that you
are sending.  One thing does spring to mind, though.  With the UK ISPs, if
you are connected through one ISP and attempt to use the smtp server of your
other ISP account it will not be sent, as relaying is blocked.  Could this be
related?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302