On Monday 15 November 2004 23:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Strangely, he went back to using windows - he didn't like having to enter a
> password when booting up!

You don't have to if you don't want to......I suddenly realized how horribly
wrong that could go after I thought my laptop had been lost.

Luckily, it got brought back the next day........yep, that's right! Honesty is
still around.
I'd left it on a bus in the city of Ghent (Belgium) and never expected to see
it again.....it wasn't even an old one. Just about 2 weeks old and NOT
configured as I would've wanted it but enough to hurt me if somebody wanted
to.
--
Good luck,
HarM