On Friday 19 November 2004 05:00, Eric Scott wrote:
> > In an earlier
> > post I told how to set up a simple server using the Mandrake mail server
> > Wizard,
>
> I tried finding that post in the archives, but it was overwhelming to
> search for it.  Could you give me a brief summary? Supposedly I have
> Postfix, ProcMail, and Courrier-IMAP/POP3 installed... but I've got no clue
> what to do from here. (IMAP appears to be working... but my test-messages
> still aren't making it to my inbox)
>          Thanx,
>                  SigmaChi

Am I supposed to define a "mail.mydomain.org" or something?  I tried what I
could find in the TWiki, the only thing that looked like it might be very
useful to me was a dead link (Or Konqueror was just being pesky again).
BTW, what's the Mandrake mail server setup wizard thingamaboper and how do I
run it?
        Thanx,
                  SigmaChi

--
Registered Linux user #366862

This message was sent from a Microsoft-Free 750MHz Athlon system running SuSE
Linux 9.1 (Kernel 2.6.5; KDE 3.2 configured to look alot like MacOS X).
"Failure is not an option with Microsoft; it's bundled with the software!"

"A Linux Only area ÂHappy bug hunting M$ clan, The time is here to FORGET
that M$ Corp ever existed the world does not NEED M$ Corp the world hasÂNO USE
for M$ Corp Âit is time to END M$ Corp"
                                -snipped from the signature of Peter Nikolic