>Unfortunatly us backward european don't have ADSL yet.  :(
>
>When it is release in the UK next year, I will post something up on
>connecting with it.

Hopefully by then I will be connected. Since no one else has responded
yet, seems I may be at the frontier's edge on this. I am expecting
installation a week from monday. This is all new to my ISP as well. I am
their "test case", primarily because I have been bugging them to get it
up for months. I may be wrong, but I think the major primary players in
my area (the phone companies themselves- Bell South and Sprint) won't
hook up ADSL to a linux box, in some areas they are not even authorizing
mac boxes yet. I will certainly keep folks posted on experiences.
Meanwhile if anyone has done this yet I would love to hear from you.
Thanks.

Regards,

Eric Mings Ph.D.