Anne/Derek,

Tnx for your responses.

http://10.0.0.2 works fine with Windows.
First time it looks for user name & password.
Then we can configure the webstation.

I went to configure hardware and
selected Ethernet Card. Ran
Config Tool-> ADSL Connection->DHCP
etc.

Mozilla says connection refused for 10.0.0.2
(Strangely this didnt appear for other IPs
like 196.39.39.3. It just failed resolve the
IP)

When I rebooted, the message "bringing
up network interface eth0 failed" appears.

But when I configure eth0 to Lan, it
does not appear.

My ethernet card shows the following
details.
DAVICOM PCI Ethernet 100/10 MBit DM9102

I suspect this is incompatible to the webstation.

If so what sort of ethernet card would
it accept.

Cheers
Amala Singh