Here is "Module" and "Device" from XF86Config. I tried to remove th ##
signs standing in the
"## Load "glx" # 3D layer" line but every time I reboot, it adds a # to
the line. K3b has a mighty fancy splashscreen at startup. I would guess
that this makes some problems.

My video hardware is the card called Boardname in "Device",
but on the card itself it says "ASUS V7700".

I hope these small facts helps you to find out what is wrong.     In
advance, thank you.

I'm sorry for my misconduct. I promise I will never send to newbie and
expert at the same time again.

Section "Device"
    Identifier "device1"
    VendorName "nVidia Corporation"
    BoardName "NVIDIA GeForce2 DDR (generic)"
    Driver "nv"
    Option "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Module"