and it's free, and got a *way* smaller footprint than Norton's bloatware.

I use Avast! antivirus for Windoze..... seems to be quicker than AVG, and it's free!

They also offer a version for Linux servers, but it's only a demo, and after the trial, you either have to pay up for the license, or find something else!

Check it out at www.avast.com

Cheers,

James

--

Sent using Mozilla Thunderbird on Mandrake Linux 10.1
100% virus free, as it's nothing to do with Microsoft!
73 de 2E0ZZY
Yaesu FT-902DM 50w with quad band nested dipoles
Yaesu FT-7800E Dual Band, Watson W20 Vertical
Tait T500 SII 70.425 & 70.450MHz - Now with G6OHM 4 Ch. Conversion!
Packet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]