On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:05:03 -0500, JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:56:52 -0500
> > Anybody have any ideas on how to run smb4k with pekwm?
>
> ***fsckin' GMail!!!***
Yeah, sorry about that.

> Okay, just checked out smb4k, that is *way* overkill for Samba shares *if*
> that's all yer doin'.

Thanks for the script/key command suggestion.  I will definately
implement that for some of the more common shares that i mount, but
also need to ability to browse the network and LinNeighborhood has
never seemed to be very good at it.  smb4k has been the best program i
have found for browsing through a windows network and so I would like
to get it running if possible.