On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:51:26 -0500
job evers disseminated the following:

> > Okay, just checked out smb4k, that is *way* overkill for Samba shares *if*
> > that's all yer doin'.
>
> Thanks for the script/key command suggestion.  I will definately
> implement that for some of the more common shares that i mount, but
> also need to ability to browse the network and LinNeighborhood has
> never seemed to be very good at it.  smb4k has been the best program i
> have found for browsing through a windows network and so I would like
> to get it running if possible.

...then, AFAIK, you would want to run 'kicker' as part of your Pekwm startup
script, unless they've renamed the KDE panel since 9.2. If smb4k is set up to
start with the KDE panel, then you should be good to go.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
00:55:33 up 33 days, 16:08, 8 users, load average: 0.24, 0.07, 0.02