Hello List,

I am trying to get my Mustek 60011N scanner to work.  I have installed
SANE on initial install (and Kpackage confirms) and have printed the
notes on how to configure, build and install SANE as well as sane-mustek
5, which I printed when I was running Caldera2.2.  Problem is the files
which should be in /usr/local/lib/, /usr/local//etc/sane.d/ and
/usr/local/man/ do not exist.  GIMP cannot see the scanner.

Can anyone tell me what to do from here ( to get my scanner working,
that is ), please?

TIA.
--
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street, NOOSAVILLE, QLD, 4566, AUSTRALIA
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mobile: 0419 535539  Fax: Phone first.