frengoGorgia wrote:

>A quick answer :
>
>http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/1569414/com/libGConf2_4-devel-2
.9.2-0.3.mdk10.1.thac.i586.rpm.html

>ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/gnome-2.9/libGConf2_4-d
evel-2.9.2-0.3.mdk10.1.thac.i586.rpm

I understand you're suggesting to install the package libGConf2_4-devel,
and thanks for your hint.
But still I wonder:
1) why didn't the command urpmf give that package's name?
2) how, without your hint, could I find it out?
That package's name neither appears in the package list in Mandrake control
center.
My Mdk 10.1 distribution is one with only 3 CDs.
Maybe it is the lack of the fourth CD that causes the problem?

>and of course :
>
>urpmi.addmedia thac http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/ with ./hdlist.cz

I downloaded the file hdlist.cz but, excuse my inexperience,
I don't know how to use it.
If I try to do '$ ./hdlist.cz' I get:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]$ ./hdlist.cz
        bash: ./hdlist.cz: cannot execute binary file

Thanks indeed,
Rodolfo