Il sab, 2005-01-01 alle 12:13, Rodolfo Medina ha scritto:

> >http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/1569414/com/libGConf2_4-devel-2
> .9.2-0.3.mdk10.1.thac.i586.rpm.html
> >
> >ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/gnome-2.9/libGConf2_4-d
> evel-2.9.2-0.3.mdk10.1.thac.i586.rpm
>

> I understand you're suggesting to install the package libGConf2_4-devel,
> and thanks for your hint.
> But still I wonder:
> 1) why didn't the command urpmf give that package's name?
> 2) how, without your hint, could I find it out?
> That package's name neither appears in the package list in Mandrake control
> center.
> My Mdk 10.1 distribution is one with only 3 CDs.
> Maybe it is the lack of the fourth CD that causes the problem?
>

> >and of course :
> >
> >urpmi.addmedia thac http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/ with ./hdlist.cz
>

> I downloaded the file hdlist.cz but, excuse my inexperience,
> I don't know how to use it.
> If I try to do '$ ./hdlist.cz' I get:
>
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]$ ./hdlist.cz
>       bash: ./hdlist.cz: cannot execute binary file

1) You didn't find that with urpm cause is not an official pkg shipped
onto 3disks of mdk distro , and you didn't have any other "software
sources"(rpm package repository) like contrib  or
http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/ set in the "mdk software media
manager".
To Add more media follow what Anne Wilson suggest in the previous post

Finally

urpmi.addmedia thac http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/ with ./hdlist.cz

this is a command line that add the "thac" software source(rpm package
repository)
launch this command line as root.