On Tuesday 11 January 2005 02:31 pm, Kaj Haulrich wrote:

> Sounds like something with bittorrent. What did the error message
> say ?  What torrent were you downloading/uploading ?  Did you set
> your firewall to open for torrents ?
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

It does, doesn't it? The error message was something about time out, bad info
on file or somesuch. It was Lokitorrent, and it was a movie. :-)

Yes, I had done a service shorewall stop (I know, I should set it to open the
individual ports). So the 6xxx ports should have been open. Besides, I've
d'/led other bittorrent files this way, no problem.

I still don't see what it did to my /home directory that the reiserfs couldn't
handle. :-(

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord