On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 17:08 -0500, Andy Yankovich wrote:
> I did what Dennis suggested and it did not work. My result was a bit
> different from Elwyn's (below). I just go to the page titled
> "congratulations for choosing Mandrakelinux!- Konqueror".
>
> Has anyone been successful using Björn Olsson's method?
>
> Thanks for all your suggestions, Andy
>

> Elwyn wrote:
> I've done that but when I open Konqueror it always opens up
> file:/usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html of which I cannot delete it from there
> and put a redirect page in or anything.
>
> Any suggestions?? TIA ;)
>
> Elwyn

I have been playing with Gnome more than KDE, but there is an icon on
the Konqueror toolbar that will enlarge the font size of the displayed
page.  It is in the shape of a magnifying glass with a plus sign in it.
Also, did you try in Konqueror -Settings>Configure Konqueror>Fonts?
There is a place to specify the minimum font size and what font you want
the browser to use to display text.  Don't get discouraged in the
learning process.  I have spent almost a year in getting going, but for
me the windoze Mulidysfunctional Edition was good incentive to try
linux.  Once you are a little familiar with it, you won't miss
microsoft! HTH.
~Lorin