JR wrote:

On Monday 17 January 2005 05:59 pm, Charles Lee Ying wrote:

JR wrote:

OpenOffice will no longer run since I installed the quickstart program via
urpm. Running any of the OO apps from the command line results in a
Segfault.

Uninstalling it did not help. I removed the entire OO package / libs and
reinstalled to no effect. Can anyone help?

Jarlath

there is also a directory created in your home folder ".openoffice"
which I think contains settings for openOffice. Delete that as well
before you do any re-installs

charles

Thanks Charles,

I tried this too. But after reinstalling again, I have the same problem.

Jarlath

my apologies if I'm going to make you repeat yourself, could you tell me what are the quickstart programs you installed?

charles