Hi all - -

I see this mentioned in the Cooker archives, May and December 2003, but if someone also posted a solution I either missed it or am too dense to recognize it for what it is.
FWIW the archive subject lines are:
[Cooker] urpmi bug or not? (probably something with virtual packages...) and
[Cooker] Re: [CHRPM] arts-1.1.2-2mdk

A couple days ago I commenced my first large update; also my first time using urpmi. With quite a bit of help on another forum, I worked through several problems, but now I seem stuck at:

kdebase is needed by krozat-10.1-3.1.101mdk
kdebase >= 3.1 is needed by kdenetwork-common-3.2.3-19.2.101mdk

So... now... should my next step be to locate & download the kdebase and the kdebase >=3.1, and if so, is there a particular download site that's recommended?

I'm on Mandrake 10.1

thanks,
Julie

--