Stephen Kühn wrote:
On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 07:38, Julie Sloan wrote:

Well, after sleeping on the harddrive I am confusing the two....
;)

Stephen Kühn wrote:

Linux causes you to tear out hair? Are you sure you're not confusing
linux with men? Men causing you to tear your hair out I can fully
understand, but linux? Nah. Easier to control. Much more so than men.

Ask Margot.

Difference between a hard drive and a man:

* Hard drives retain data (memory) and only forget when you format them.
Men, on the other hand, do not retain data (memory) at their discretion
and whimsy, and will always remember things at the worst possible
moment.

* Hard drives do not talk back to you or argue

* Hard drives do not watch sports and drink beer.

* Hard drives turn on when you want them turned on. Men turn on at the
worst possible moments.

* Hard drives do not snore.

* Hard drives do not purchase expensive sports cars

* Hard drives do not chase younger women when they reach the middle of
their life spans

* Hard drives are easily maintained. Men require far too much
maintenance.

--
stephen kuhn

Damn Stephen! Did you have to list every one of our flaws? There's honesty and then there's Brutal honesty! Nest thing you know, women will be dating their hard drives, Sigh! Well, maybe I can just increase my support contracts instead! Grin!

Way to go! Now the secret's out of the bag!

<snicker>

--
Lanman
Registered Linux User #190712