Stephen Kühn wrote:
Julie Sloan wrote:
Stephen Kühn wrote:

My barbie is primed up and ready.

MMMmmmmmm.  I'm rowing.  Expect me sometime in March..

Julie

Dunno if anyone's ever rowed from the west coast of the US to the east
coast of Australia before...interesting thought, but.

Hmmm... down Triplett Creek to the Licking River, up the Licking to the Ohio River, the Ohio to the Mississippi, into the Gulf of Mexico, then east to the Atlantic, south and ...would it be quicker to go around the Horn or Good Hope? ... where'd you say you are? At the rate these goats procreate I ought to have three or four by the time I get to Oz...

[sorry - anything further I'll post to the OT list]

Julie