On Wednesday 26 January 2005 00:07, Julie Sloan wrote:

<snip>
> >If you want the 1.7.3 version go to Charles' site :
> >http://www.eslrahc.com/
> >and download it to some directory.  Then, change into that
> >directory, become root and type "urpmi moz" and hit tab, then
> >enter. - Or you could add Charles' site as a source, but that's
> >another beast.
>
> <whine>  I have Charles' site as a source, and I looked there and
> don't see any Mozilla at all in the Mandrake 10.0
> subsection</whine>
</snip>

Sorry, Julie.  Charles has Mozilla 1.7.5 but only for 10.1.  I don't
know if it will work on 10.0, but I would try.

If it doesn't, you can always download it from here :
http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/
This version isn't a .rpm, but comes with its own installer.
I would install it in /usr/local or /usr/lib.  That way it's easy to
add it to your menu system with the Kmenu editor.  If you don't
like it, just delete the mozilla directory.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *